Relocation Specialists for New York City and the Tri-State Region
Relocation Services for all Levels of Corporate Transferees and Recruits
This program provides a broad range of services for personnel moving into or out of the New York Metropolitan Region.
Extensive information is available for New York City and the suburbs of New Jersey, Connecticut and New York.
Assistance is also available for national or international relocations.
- Total focus on the individual
- Partnership with Corporate Human Resources
- Fee based
- In depth New York Metropolitan area counseling
- National capability through a unique network
- Attention to specific needs of recruits, new hires or transferees
- Special program for expatriates and repatriating Americans
How We Help the Company:
Reduce cost by:
Free HR personnel from time spent on everyday issues of relocation
- shortening time needed for home search
- allowing transferred employee to be productive sooner
Demonstrate company's concern for the employee
Provide early feedback about potential issues, as appropriate
Introduce employee into auxiliary services as appropriate
Provide final relocation information, as needed by company
||Company requests that Relocation Consulting & Homefinding Services (RCHS) contact employee. Employee (or
recruit) may also call directly.
Relocation Counseling begins with the first telephone call:
- pre-planning the move
- assessing individual relocation needs and expectations
- discussing financial capabilities
- identifying communities compatible with desired lifestyle
- examining buying vs. renting and their procedures
- addressing any other concerns
Information package is mailed, containing maps, commuting schedules, and other pertinent data as determined in
Appropriate real estate personnel are selected.
Special research is provided as needed, such as:
- schools: public vs. private, etc.
- mortgages: rates, qualifying ratios, etc.
- medical: hospitals, doctors, etc.
- recreation: theater, music, sports, etc.
Follow up calls are made to plan the homefinding trip. A detailed itinerary is sent including the times of
appointments and the names, addresses and phone number of each agent.
RCHS remains in contact with both company and employee until the relocation has been completed.